Positive Self Image : How to Get It

|| || , || Leave a comments



Positive Self Image


Self Image is not the reality of ourselves, but how we view and judge ourselves. Self Image is very smooth, and does not appear, as it working at the level of unconscious mind.

Sometimes we need to enter the inner stillness first so that we can find our true Self-Image ! It takes honesty and the loss of the ego to see the pure Self-Image !

Self Image is similar to the sheath or ideas filter that wraps us, with every thought that is not in accordance with the Self Image will soon be "turned off", while thought that "fit" with the "Self Image" will be "live" and be strengthened!

For example, if you have a negative self image: "I am a person who is not attractive"; Then when you try to think: "I'll find a lot of new friends at the party tonight!", your negative self image will soon "kill" the mind through self-talk, such as: "Ah, you're just dreaming .... the people just want to get acquainted with interesting people .... not people like you who are not attractive at all ".

Conversely, when you think: "I'm at the party .... definitely will be ignored ....", then your negative self-image will strengthen the mind through self-talk such as: "yes .. you should try hold emotions and be patient ..... this is the risk for the mediocre individual like you ".

From this simple illustration, we can begin to do "self-introspection". Identify basic things contained in the "Self-Image" we want to be changed.

Here are some positive affirmations that good enough to use as a basic mind platform to change our self-image into a positive:

"I deserve abundant prosperity."
"I always thankful for life."
"I have a right to succeed."
"All of my thoughts, words, and actions, always brings me to abundance."
"All my needs and desires are always met with a very easy way."
"I am an interesting person."
"I am a magnet of abundance."
"I am personally a smart, tough, and wise."

Although positive affirmations sentences above are not specific, but still be able to be sync with "Well-Formed Outcome" principle of NLP, is to create a time target when would these programs be firmly entrenched as our self-image or has reached the "competence" in our inner mindset.

Brainwave entrainment for peak performance